About the Book
#tagcoding means that one uses standardized hashtags to relate online information to specific topics in order to structure it and retrieve it easily.
This handbook introduces systematically defined hashtags for five topic dimensions: the sustainable development goals and targets, economic activities, functions of government, products and services, and local government units in countries.
Online tools for looking up a topic's coding hashtag support a rapid classification of shared online content. In a #tag2wiki process, the coded content can then be retrieved for curation in local language wikis that have been structured using the five topic dimensions.
The proposition of this handbook is that small changes in using social media and the internet, when done collaboratively and at scale, will accelerate knowledge localization for economic development and for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The digital skills explained in this handbook apply #tagcoding tags that can be looked up in these languages: English (http://en2.wiki), Spanish (http://es2.wiki), French (http://fr2.wiki), Chinese (simplified) (http://zh2.wiki), Russian (http://ru2.wiki), Arabic (http://ar2.wiki), German (http://ger.wiki), Japanese (http://ja2.wiki), Hindi (http://hi2.wiki), Swahili (http://swa.wiki), Dutch (http://nl2.wiki), Tagalog (http://tgl.wiki) and Hiligaynon (http://hil.wiki).
Feel free to contact the author:
- if you are a native speaker, and willing to cooperate for translating #tagpivots into one of these languages: Bangla (http://bn2.wiki), Hausa (http://hau.wiki), Indonesian (http://id2.wiki), Portuguese (http://por.wiki), Punjabi (http://pa2.wiki), Turkish (http://tur.wiki) or Urdu (http://urd.wiki).
- if you are a native speaker of another language listed at Language - ens.wiki and you would like to cooperate for creating a xy2.wiki where xy is the 2 or 3 character ISO 639 code of the language.
If you cannot afford to pay for this handbook you can use this coupon akZH0Ac7vT10.
French version: Manuel de #tagcodage
About the Author
Inventor of #tagcoding and #xy2wiki, innovative supports for Science, Technology and Public Sphere communications in any language, also an independent scholar and consultant. Online content creator.
For the attention of every member of mankind, me and co-workers created a single worldwide cross-discipline awareness page, so far in these languages:
- English: http://ens.wiki with guidance in the #tagcoding handbook
- French: http://fr2.wiki with guidance in Manuel de #tagcodage
- Spanish: http://es2.wiki with guidance in Manual de #etiquetado
- Arabic: http://ar2.wiki
- Chinese: http://zh2.wiki
- Russian: http://ru2.wiki
- German: http://de2.wiki
- Indonesian: http://id2.wiki
- Japanese: http://ja2.wiki
- Dutch: http://nl2.wiki
- Tagalog: http://tgl.wiki with guidance in #tagcoding handbook
- Illongo: http://www.hil.wiki
- Kiswahili: http://sw2.wiki
- Hindi: http://hi2.wiki