An apostolic bible study
About the Book
A bible study that assists our understanding of who God is, our relationship with Him and the Plan of Salvation through questions found within the Bible itself.
Lesson 1 - The Nature of Man
- Where art thou?
- Who told thee?
- How long halt ye between two opinions?
Lesson 2 - The Attributes of God
- Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?
- Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
- Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem?
- Who is a God like unto thee? … he delighteth in mercy.
- Is there no balm in Gilead?
- Son of man, can these bones live?
- What is man, that thou art mindful of him?
Lesson 3 – Jesus and the New Birth
- Art thou he that should come?
- Whom do men say that I am?
- But whom say ye that I am?
- How can a man be born when he is old?
- What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ?
Lesson 4 - The Apostles’ Teaching
- What meaneth this?
- What shall we do?
- What doth hinder me to be baptized?
- Can any man forbid water?
- Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?
- Study Sheet For Lesson 1
- Study Sheet For Lesson 2
- Study Sheet For Lesson 3
- Study Sheet For Lesson 4
- About The Authors
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.