CCDE Practice Design Scenarios
Last updated on 2018-10-26
About the Book
As we all know, the CCDE is not a greenfield design exam where you can always apply best practices that you read in many books and white papers. Instead you will deal with large scale networks and you are expected to redesign, optimize and integrate large scale networks to meet customers’ business needs to support certain design and business objectives.
This CCDE Practical Exam, Practice Scenarios Book leverages one of the best and most proven ways to prepare your mindset, design approach and logic. The practice scenarios (Three full scenarios 'over 150 pages' and more to come) designed specifically to help CCDE candidates to practice their abilities to:
- Identify business, application and technical requirements
- Identify missing information and requirements
- Make design decisions by, selecting optimal and sub-optimal design options
- Identify design issues, design constrains and then recommend design optimization options
- Build business driven detailed designs
- Identify your study and knowledge gaps
- Deal with different information analysis and question answering techniques.
- Deal with merger, acquisition and migration design use cases
The ultimate goal of this book is to practice the aforementioned points, and ensure the CCDE candidate is prepared with the expected designer mindset and approach. As well as, to be familiar, with design scenarios in a CCDE style (without breaching the exam NDA)
Last but not least, special 'Thanks' to Daniel Dib (CCIE, CCDE), Mohammed Haddad (3x CCIE, CCDE) & Diptanshu Singh (3x CCIE, CCDE) for providing their expert technical knowledge and Real Design Expertise as the technical reviewers of this book content. Also Thanks to Jason Gooley, for the Reader Testimonial provided below.
Technical Solutions Architect - WW Enterprise Networking Sales at Cisco - CCIEx2
Awesome book! The scenarios are really well constructed and the diagrams are very detailed. The book targets the proper level of complexity for CCDE! What a great resource to help you practice your design skills!
Sr. Network Architect at Conscia Netsafe | CCIE & CCDE
Book reviewer: This will be a good read for all CCDE candidates or for anyone interested in design and architecture.
Andre Laurent, 3xCCIE/CCDE
WW Director of Engineering for Enterprise Networking Sales at Cisco
Absolutely recommend investing in any content that Marwan develops. I can tell you that he has been working on various aspects of this project for the last several years
Systems Engineer @ Cisco 3x CCIE CCDE
Book reviewer: Great scenarios that provide real feeling of the exam workflow. I enjoyed reviewing it and I am happy to see that is now available online!
- Scenario 1 - Global Enterprise Network Design
- Scenario 2 - Complex Global Enterprise Network Design
- Scenario 3 - Global Service Provider Network Design
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...