Practical Cucumber with Ruby Friends
About the Book
This book covers practical use of Cucumber, Capybara framework with step by step guide. This book also highlights modern web development tools for developers and testers. An open-source toolkit includes Capybara, Poltergeist, Relish, Appium, Calabash, Cuke_Sniffer, Jenkins, PhantomJS and many more
The agile development methodologies like Behaviour Driven Development becoming so popular and role of developers and test engineer changing dramatically as teams started using Cucumber as BDD tool.This book will give practical information about Cucumber and related open-source tools. It’s essential for team to learn Cucumber and it’s basic setup.
After reading this book, you will able to
- Setup Ruby-Cucumber Framework
- Learn about latest open-source tools used with Cucumber
- Setup development environment for Cucumber project
- Learn Living Documentation
- Learn about latest open-source tools and use it with Cucumber like Capybara,
- Appium, Poltergeist, Relish, Cuke_Sniffer etc
- Setup Cucumber on Continuous Integration server like Jenkins, Hudson and TravisCI
- Setup Cucumber for Mobile Test Automation.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in BDD and Cucumber
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.