Power BI: The Real FAQ
This book is 3% complete
Last updated on 2016-06-11
About the Book
Power BI Desktop is Microsoft's latest offering to the data science community. It bundles three tools in a user friendly interface: power query, power pivot and power view. Learning to work with Power BI Desktop might look like a daunting task, but with this hands-on guide you will be up and running in no time. Gather data everywhere, combine them in one single model, then create powerful visualisations that will stun your audience.
- A note on tips
- A note on the progress of this book
Overview of Microsoft Power BI
- Slicers to the rescue?
- A note about data formatting
The real FAQ
- How to manipulate data when importing?
- How to create a stacked column graph?
- How to export the data of a page to excel?
- How to convert a code legend to readable text?
- How to work with slicers the excel way?
- How to create calculated data?
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...