Lora Tools For Arduino SAMD M0
This book is 90% complete
Last updated on 2020-01-27
About the Book
Use Adafruit's Atmel SAMD M0 processor and Lora radio board to host Arduino applications, including including Lora Ping, Repeat, and Modeml, as well as a Bluetooth-Lora Bridge. Includes instructions and links for making the radios, writing, debugging and testing the applications in the Arduino environment. Contains general information on application design, Lora Radio parameters, and uses for the applications and radios.
- Hardware Summary
- Development Tool Summary
LoRa Radio Information
- Basic Information
- Lora Signal Parameters
- Signal Parameter Relationships
- Example Use of Formulas
- Radio range test
Building The Hardware
- Adafruit Atmel SAMD M0 Lora Radio Board
- LoraBridge Breadboard
- LoraBridge Portable
- LoRaPing Application
- Repeat Application
- Lora Modem Application
- Lora Bridge Application
- RadioHead Changes
Building the Software
- Obtaining the Source Code
- Preparing the build environment
- Building the applications with Arduino
- Building and Loading an Application
- Debugging the Arduino Applications
Testing the applications
- Testing the ping application
- Testing the Lora Modem application
- Testing the LoraRepeat application
- Testing the LoraBridge application
- Range Measurement
Using the Applications
- Device networks
- Tools for debugging LoRa networks
- Compartmentalized asset or personnel tracking.
- Secure local texting.
- Finding your pet
- Rocket science
- Neighborhood communication
- Application Source Code
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.