You'll learn to build an Angular web application from scratch and deploy it to Firebase
About the Book
In this book, the reader will build an Angular application, and deploy it to Firebase, from scratch while learning about the primary pieces of an Angular application and see how they work together. Using clear examples, the core parts of Angular will be introduced, such as components, the router, and services.
- How Can You Increase Development Speed with Mocking?
- What We’ll Cover in This Book?
- Step 1 - Setting up Angular CLI
- Step 2 - Initializing a New Angular Example Project
- Step 3 - Setting up a (Fake) JSON REST API
- Step 4 - Setting up Angular HttpClient in our Example Project
- Step 5 - Creating Angular Components
- Step 6 - Adding Angular Routing
- Step 7 - Styling the UI with Angular Material
- Step 8 - Consuming the JSON REST API with Angular HttpClient
Step 9 - Adding HTTP Error Handling with RxJS
Step 10 - Retrying Failed HTTP Requests with RxJS
Step 11 - Unsubscribing from HttpClient Observables with RxJS
- Step 12 - Adding URL Query Parameters to the HttpClient get() Method
- Step 13 - Getting the Full HTTP Response with Angular HttpClient
- Step 14 - Requesting a Typed HTTP Response with Angular HttpClient
- Step 15 - Building and Deploying your Angular Application to Firebase Hosting
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.