Introduction to Linux
Introduction to Linux
A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
About the Book
Take your first step into the dynamic world of Linux with 'Introduction to Linux: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners'. This guide takes you by the hand, leading you from the basic command line instructions all the way to understanding advanced topics like system maintenance and Bash scripting. Whether you're an aspiring IT professional, a programmer eager to enhance your skills, or a tech enthusiast seeking new challenges, 'Introduction to Linux' serves as your launchpad into the vast universe of Linux, starting your journey towards a path full with endless possibilities and exciting discoveries in the technology world.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Linux
- Chapter 2: Understanding Linux Distributions
- Chapter 3: Introduction to DigitalOcean and Virtual Machines
- Chapter 4: Creating Your First Droplet on DigitalOcean
- Chapter 5: Navigating the Linux Filesystem
- Chapter 6: Command Line Basics
- Chapter 7: File Management
- Chapter 8: Ubuntu Package Management with apt
- Chapter 9: Working with Text Files
- Chapter 10: Process Management
- Chapter 11: User Management
- Chapter 12: Networking Basics
- Chapter 13: Bash Scripting Basics
- Chapter 14: System Maintenance
- Chapter 15: Troubleshooting and Getting Help
- Chapter 16: Ubuntu Security Basics
- Chapter 17: Introduction to Ubuntu Server Applications
- Chapter 18: Remote Management
- Chapter 19: Advanced Command Line Concepts
- Chapter 20: Next Steps and Resources
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.