About the Book
We present you: A new agile book with many exercises for facilitating retrospectives, supported with the “what” and “why” of retrospectives, the business value and benefits that they bring, and advice for introducing and improving retrospectives.
This is a book for agile coaches, scrum masters, project managers, product managers and facilitators who already have some experience with retrospectives.
With this book we are offering a half year of our work to the community to help teams all over the world to get better in doing retrospectives. The suggested price is $9,99 (excl. VAT); this is what we think is the real value of this book. We leave it up to our readers to decide what they would like to pay for the book. You can download it for free if you want, pay the suggested price, or pay us more if you like; based on the value you expect to get from reading and using this book.
Want to stay informed about retrospectives and future versions of our book?
Ben Linders & Luis Gonçalves
About the authors
During the years we have conducted many different kinds of retrospectives. We think that practicing different exercises helps to develop your own personal toolbox with retrospective exercises and get more value out of them
Table of Contents
- What Is an Agile Retrospective?
- Why Do We Do Retrospectives?
- Business Value of Agile Retrospectives
- Pre-Requirements for Retrospectives
- Designing a Retrospective
- Asking Questions
- One-Word Retrospective
- Car Brand
- Happiness Index
- Five Times Why
- Team Assessment Survey
- Strengths-Based Retrospective
- High Performance Tree
- Value Stream Mapping
- Retrospective of Retrospectives
- Benefits of Retrospectives
- Adopting Agile Retrospectives
- A Retrospectives Book in Your Language
- Develop Your Agile Retrospective Facilitation Skills
- Valuable Agile Retrospectives