Freelance in 30 Days
Freelance in 30 Days
Get the skills and knowledge you need to be a successful freelancer
About the Book
Do you want to build the confidence to finally go freelance?
Do you want the freedom and flexibility that comes from being your own boss?
Do you want to be a creative and productive freelancer?
Freelance in 30 Days is the book to give you the confidence to go freelance – and freelance successfully.
Every year, thousands of people have the confidence to start their freelance career. You can do it too.
You can have the flexibility and freedom that comes from running your own freelance business – and enjoy it.
You can make a decent income from your freelance business – often much more than your previous job.
This book aims to get you excited, inspired and absorbing insight into what it takes to go freelance, attracting your first clients, standing out as a high-profile freelancer, and building a valuable pipeline of new business for your freelance consulting business.
If you take the giant task of going freelance, you’ll need to win your first client, deliver your first projects and get to grips with everything it takes to run your own freelance business. But carry on, improve and you’ll see that consistent progress every day, your freelance dream becomes attainable.
With over 200 pages of practical advice, Freelance in 30 Days is the book to give you the confidence to go freelance – and freelance successfully.
- The Freelance Dream
- Why I wrote this book
- What this book will teach you
- How this book Is structured
- How to get the most value from this book
The New Freelancer
- The freelance economy in numbers
- Meet the 5 new types of freelancers
- Simple steps to get the confidence to go freelance
- Essential freelance reads
- The wrong time to go freelance
- Freelance essentials to get in place before making the switch
- Questions to answer before you start freelancing
- How to work out your hourly, daily or weekly project rate
- When To Raise Your Freelance Rate
- When To Lower your Rate or Work For Free
- Negotiating freelance rates with clients
- Find freelance work quickly as a new freelancer
- How to nurture your freelance network
- How to network online as a freelancer
- How to win new business pitches as a freelancer
- Find freelance work in a slump
The Financial Freelancer
- Register your freelance business - quickly, cheaply and legally
- Get fantastic at finances as a freelancer
The Productive Freelancer
- Managing multiple clients as a freelancer
- How do you achieve work life balance as a freelance?
- How to find the perfect freelance work space for you
- Essential freelance tools to be a productive freelancer
- Find freelance work online with these freelancer sites
- What it takes to be a successful freelancer
- Personal and professional development for freelancers
The Valuable Freelancer
- How adding value leads to added income
- Finish freelance projects on a high
- How to build long-term client relationships as a freelancer
- When freelance projects go wrong
- Ruth Walters, Freelance PR Consultant
- Matt Collins, Freelance Marketeer
- Ross Wintle, Freelance Web Developer
- Sam Phillips, Freelance Social Media Consultant
- Damien Clarkson, Freelance Campaigner
- Nick Nicolaoum Freelance App Developer
- Art Anthony, Freelance Copywriter
- Sean Hargrave, Freelance Journalist
- Katie Moffat, Freelance Digital Strategist
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.