This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2015-07-07
- About EURIPIDES
An Introductory Note to Euripides’ Bacchae
- Some Obvious Initial Points
- The Bacchae as a Punishment for Impiety
- The Bacchae as an Indictment of Dionysian Religion
- The Bacchae as a Choice of Nightmares
- A Note on the Historical Context
- The Mythological Framework: Some Comments
- Brief Note on the Mythological Background to Euripides’ Medea
A Note on the Mythological Background to ‘the House of Atreus’
- Family Tree (Simplified)
- Some Comments
- Iphigenia in Aulis
- Iphigenia in Tauris
- Hekabe (Hecuba)
- Trojan Women
- Phoenician Women
- Suppliant Women
Watsi is a global crowdfunding platform for healthcare that enables anyone to donate as little as $5 to directly fund life-changing medical care for people in need. 100% of every donation funds medical care and we are dedicated to complete transparency.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...