Enterprise Aurelia 2
Enterprise Aurelia 2
Working with Aurelia 2 in the enterprise.
About the Book
Please note: This book is a VERY early work in progress. As such, please note you are buying an incomplete book. Unless the status of this book states 100% completion, assume that it is being continually improved and built.
Building a side project or something in the confines of your bedroom is one thing, but building large-scale enterprise web applications is an entirely different beast. Considerations need to be made regarding the architecture of your application, the conventions you choose and other facets that make up an enterprise application.
This book aims to help you and/or your company build Aurelia 2 applications that scale and run for years. Longevity, safety and simplicity.
In this book, you will learn the following concepts:
- How to structure your applications. Where certain types of files and assets go.
- How to name things correctly.
- Leveraging Dependency Injection to create modular dependencies that promote testability and reuse.
- Routing strategies and concepts for breaking up your application into smaller pieces
- Looking into methodologies like microservices and monoliths, assessing the pros of cons of where they fit within the context of Aurelia 2.
- A look at features in Aurelia 2 that promote good developer experience and where they might fit within your stack.
- How to write good tests that promote safety and encourage innovation in your codebase.
- Best practices for working with different types of data (REST, GraphQL).
- Working with state management.
- Plus, a lot more.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them