Elementary Dart and Flutter for Beginners
Elementary Dart and Flutter for Beginners
About the Book
Flutter is a TOOL that helps you to build any kind of Mobile App.
Either an Android or an iOS.
As a result, Flutter Framework comes with many in-built features. An ABSOLUTE BEGINNER can learn those FEATURES of Flutter and build Mobile Applications.
Within a few months you can make an App with the Flutter Tool.
You can Design.
You can customise Fonts, Images, or Icons. You can build great USER INTERFACES.
You can do anything with Flutter.
However, all you need to learn is a few basic concepts of Dart Programming Language.
Have you not Coded Ever?
That is perfectly OKAY.
Because this books is designed for non-coders.
Yes, I assume that you have not written a single line of CODE using any programming language.
This book will teach you to write Dart Code within a few days.
And after that, you can start using Flutter to build your first Mobile App.
Should I Learn Dart before Flutter?
You don't have to master Dart Programming Language. In fact, that might take years.
I don't suggest that.
You learn a few basic Concepts of Dart that are necessary to start Flutter.
After that, as you progress in Flutter, you will learn more Advanced Concepts of Dart Programming Language.
In other words, Flutter wants you to learn Dart.
So that you can use the awesome User Interface Tool Kit with more confidence and build beautiful Applications.
Will I get support later?
Yes, once you buy this BOOK, you will always get the Updated Version of Flutter forever.
Moreover, I write regularly on Flutter and Dart in my Website - https://sanjibsinha.com
Feel free to ask any question on Flutter in the Comments section. I will write a separate article on that topic.
Table of Contents
What are important concepts in Dart
- A Few Words About DART IDE
- Why Dart Language?
- Variable in Dart
- What is null safety in Dart
- What is Null Safety in Flutter
- What is “type” in Dart and Flutter
- How to implement types in Flutter
- Difference between final and constant
- Introduction to core libraries in Dart
- What is a Boolean in Dart and Flutter
- What are String values in Dart and Flutter
- Lists in Dart
- Why Map is important in Dart and Flutter
- Arithmetic Operators in Dart
- Equality and relational operators
- What are Logical Operators
- Logical Operators in Dart
- Assignment Operators
- What is Conditional Expressions in Dart
Does Flutter require Dart
- Structure of a Flutter Application
- What is Dart and Flutter function
- What are parameters in Dart
- What are top level functions in Dart
- What is Class in Dart
- How to use Dart and Flutter Class
- Flutter Structure for Beginner
How the class extends in Flutter
- What is static in Flutter
- Let’s build the first Flutter App
- What is Flutter Container
- Column, Image and Card in Flutter
- How to use Google Fonts in Flutter
Refactoring Code, Anonymous function, Stateful Widget
- Refactoring code in Flutter and building Custom Widgets
- How to place Images properly inside a Row in Flutter
- What is anonymous function in Flutter
- How to use variable in Flutter
- Stateful Widget in Flutter
Dart Math and List in Flutter
- What is dart Math?
- How to use Dart package in Flutter
- What is a Flutter function example
- What do you mean by function
- How does a function return a Type
- What is return type in Flutter?
- How to use list in Flutter
- What Next?
Supporting Indigenous Peoples. Protecting the Amazon.http://amazonwatch.org
Amazon Watch is a nonprofit organization founded in 1996 to protect the rainforest and advance the rights of indigenous peoples in the Amazon Basin. We partner with indigenous and environmental organizations in campaigns for human rights, corporate accountability and the preservation of the Amazon's ecological systems.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them