Economics for A Levels
Last updated on 2015-07-22
About the Book
- Note from author
- Essay, Micro: Using the concepts of production possibility frontier
- Essay, Macro: How the equilibrium level of national income is reached
- Essay, Micro: Markets for public and private transport
- Essay, Trade: Protectionism and FTAs
- Essay, Micro: Rising Oil Prices and Euro Debt Crisis
- Essay, Macro: Circular flow of income in Singapore and the US
- Essay, Micro: Rising food prices and govt intervention
- Essay, Macro: Inflation
- Essay, Micro: Market power and barriers to entry
- Essay, Macro: Balance of payment deficit
- Essay, Micro: Demand and Supply, GST and Rising Incomes
- Essay, Macro: Singapore’s Multiplier and Financial Crisis
- Essay, Micro: Price Instability
- Essay, Macro: Singapore’s Policies and Macroeconomic Goals
Right the Wronghttp://www.oxfamamerica.org
Oxfam America is a global organization working to right the wrongs of poverty, hunger, and injustice. We save lives, develop long-term solutions to poverty, and campaign for social change. As one of 17 members of the international Oxfam confederation, we work with people in more than 90 countries to create lasting solutions.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...