Cracking PHP Interviews
Last updated on 2020-02-07
About the Book
Congratulations on selecting this book. This book covers following areas in PHP
- PHP Platform and ecosystem
- Flow control and iterations
- Requests and responses
- Sessions and Cookies
- Filesystem management
- Regular Expressions
- OOPs Concepts
- Exception Handling
- Security and Cryptography
- PHP and HTML
- PHP and SQL
- New features in PHP 7 and up
- Chapter 0 - About this book
- Chapter 1 - PHP Platform
- Chapter 2 - Datatypes and variables
- Chapter 3 - Flow control and Iterations
- Chapter 4 - Arrays
- Chapter 5 - Functions
- Chapter 6 - Requests and responses
- Chapter 7 - Sessions and Cookies
- Chapter 8 - Filesystem management
- Chapter 9 - Regular Expressions
- Chapter 10 - OOPs Concepts
- Chapter 11 - Exception Handling
- Chapter 12 - Security and Cryptography
- Chapter 13 - PHP and HTML
- Chapter 14 - PHP and SQL
- Chapter 15 - Miscellaneous
- Chapter 16 - New features in PHP 7
- Video Course
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.