per la comunicazione e promozione di idee
About the Book
DirittoDiVoto series, vol. 01
This short book is about "why" and "how" to integrate your online and offline (meetings, events, etc) activities, but it was not meant to be a guide to Facebook, Twitter, o any other social media/social network.
Actually, it started as a curated collections of articles on the same theme that published years ago on DirittoDiVoto.Com, expanded and reviewed for publication.
What was DirittoDiVoto.Com? While resident abroad, and registered with the AIRE (Italian citizens' registration system for Italians resident abroad, as Italy has worldwide taxation), at last Italian abroad received the right to vote for the Italian Parliament.
Instead of giving a restricted vote, de facto more than once those elected abroad were lost for their constituents, settling in Rome, and even taking pivotal roles in supporting laws of matters of no or limited concern for Italian residents abroad, and more than once were indispensable to keep afloat a government.
So, it was a useful tool (representation for Italian citizens abroad), albeit a kind of reversal of the old mantra of Western democracies "no taxation without representation".
The missing link? Bidirectional, multichannel (physical and virtual) communication with voters- except, of course, few weeks before elections, and maybe few days after (for those elected), and few weeks after (for those not elected spilling the beans on their own party).
Hence, articles presenting the political platform for all the Italian political parties that had candidates in Europe that registered voters with AIRE could vote for, and articles sharing bits of "mechanics", to hopefully support a more constructive and sustainable dialogue.
Why in Italian? Because the articles (say from 2008-2009) targeted Italians.
You can look for further material on my website about communication in politics (92 articles as of 2023-05-30).
You can contact me on http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertolofaro
Questo libro discute "perché" e "come" integrare le vostre attività; online con quelle tradizionali (riunioni, feste, manifestazioni, ecc.), ma non vuole essere una guida all'utilizzo di Facebook, Twitter, o altri social media/social network.
In realtà, nasce come raccolta ragionata degli articoli sullo stesso tema pubblicati negli ultimi anni sul sito DirittoDiVoto.Com, ampliati e rivisti per la pubblicazione.
In futuro, ulteriori capitoli o articoli saranno annunciati sullo stesso sito.
(paperback published on 2014-11-30)
- Il "bugiardino" di questo libro ... v
- Perché leggere questo libro ... vii
- Perché NON leggere questo libro ... ix
- 1 Integrare i social network ... 1
- 1.1. Introduzione ... 1
- 1.2. Vi riconoscete in queste ipotesi? ... 9
- 1.3. Quanto costa comunicare online? ... 11
- 1.4. Comunicare, comunicare, comunicare ... 17
- 1.5. Cosa comunicare ... 19
- 2 Cenni per una Bibliografia Ragionata ... 25
- 2.1. Ha senso stampare una bibliografia? ... 25
- 2.2. Scegliere implica decidere ... 26
- 2.3. Se non sai dove vuoi andare, qualunque direzione va bene ... 27
- 2.4. Dalla "piazza virtuale" al "centro commerciale": audience ... 29
- 2.5. Of ways and means ... 32
- 2.6. Scegliere le fonti ... 33
- 3 Meta-Politica ... 37
- 3.1. Introduzione ... 37
- 3.2. Dal bar a Facebook ... 39
- 3.3. Cui Prodest? ... 42
- 3.4. Criticità di sistema ... 43
- 3.5. Meta-politica e conoscenza ... 45
- 3.6. Meta-politica e controlli ... 46
- 4 Comunicazione come atto negoziale Parte Prima ... 49
- 4.1. Introduzione ... 49
- 4.2. Dalla meta-politica ai canali ... 51
- 4.3. Plus ça change ... 53
- 4.4. Profili e popolazioni ... 55
- 4.5. Campagne e controllo dei canali ... 57
- 4.6. Sostenitori e soglie di attenzione ... 58
- 4.7. Guru-crazia e colli di bottiglia ... 60
- 5 Comunicazione come atto negoziale Parte Seconda ... 65
- 5.1. Introduzione ... 65
- 5.2. Canali e comunicazione ... 68
- 5.3. I troll di canale e la canalizzazione dei troll ... 73
- 5.4. Un modesto contributo teorico ... 77
- Conclusioni ... 85
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.