XXI Century Expert Team Building and Management
About the Book
ConnectingTheDots series, vol. 01
This mini-book, subtitled "XXI Century Expert Team Building and Management", is focused on talent management.
An attempt to challenge you to re-assess how you collect knowledge and allow those that are recognized as "experts" to interact with you, both in your personal and business life.
The aim is to improve your ability to obtain the best of both worlds: doing what you do with your own resources, involving those (internal, external) specialists if, when, and for how long needed.
This short book (or extended essay) is just part of a series of collected thoughts and analysis.
Focus: the impact of social and technological change on traditional management practices.
You can contact me on http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertolofaro
(paperback published on 2014-07-26)
- "Connecting the Dots" series ... I
- Foreword and Warning ... III
- 1 Why #SYNSPEC ... 1
- 2 Think Before You Do ... 8
- Communication Planning ... 11
- Generalist vs. Specialist ... 12
- Blending Knowledge ... 15
- Resistance (to Change) is Futile ... 17
- Riding the Grapevine Wave ... 19
- Steer Your Ship When Needed ... 21
- 3 An Action Plan ... 23
- Get Used to a Free Knowledge Economy ... 27
- Intellectual Property and Knowledge Seeding ... 30
- Stirred, not Shaken: Distributing Specialization(s) ... 34
- 4 Evolving Management, Step-by-Step ... 36
- A. Identify Potential Synergies ... 37
- B. Understand Your Own Knowledge Boundaries ... 38
- C. Resource Transition Planning ... 39
- D. Managing Talent Continuity ... 40
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.