Company-wide Agility with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space & Sociocracy
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-07-23
About the Book
Paperback is available on Amazon!
Enjoy insights in the book shared by Jez Humble, Diana Larsen, James Shore, Johanna Rothman, and Bjarte Bogsnes. Find out what Spotify, ING, Ericsson, and Walmart say in the book.
Quotes from early readers:
- “[This is] a very important book. My hopes are that it will be the missing link between agile for teams and the flexible, adaptive and humane organisations we want to build. It’s a great book. Thanks for writing it!” ~Sandy Mamoli, author of Creating Great Teams
- “Just as Spotify has worked hard to make all aspects of product development align well and work together - I see Jutta and John in this book exploring methods and processes that will work very well across the whole company.” ~ Anders Ivarsson, Spotify
- “I love how those practices [are] integrated and summarized into actionable recommendations.” ~ Yves Lin, Titansoft
- “Really wonderful balance of structure and space, rigor and creativity, that you're suggesting.” ~ Michael Herman, Openspaceworld.org
- “Company-wide Agility with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space and Sociocracy [...] makes an important case for companies to regard trust and autonomy the norm, rather than a privilege. [...] Overall a great overview of how leaders can reimagine the way power is distributed within their companies.” ~ Aimee Groth, Author of The Kingdom of Happiness: Inside Tony Hsieh’s Zapponian Utopia
This book invites you to take a new perspective that addresses the challenges of doing business in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world.
Missing link between agile for teams and the flexible, adaptive and humane organisations
"I love what this book is going to be. It is going to be a great book and a very important book. My hopes are that it will be the missing link between agile for teams and the flexible, adaptive and humane organisations we want to build. It’s a great book. Thanks for writing it!" ~Sandy Mamoli, author of Creating Great Teams
Saves me at least 6 months
I would like to thank you for giving the opportunity to review this book, I love how those practice integrated and summarized into actionable recommendation. If I can read this book earlier it can save me at least 6 months on company-wide agility movements!
A book to succeed enterprise level Agile eco-systems
The community of Agile experts need this book to leverage the approach at the enterprise level. [...] The originality though of the approach is the way it embraces complexity and it shows how practically organisations can adopt an "explorer" posture of "Sense & respond". The book has practical examples and let the reader "swing" with the wave of potential changes. A must read.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...