Company-wide Agility with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space & Sociocracy
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-02-21
About the Book
Quotes from early readers:
- “[This is] a very important book. My hopes are that it will be the missing link between agile for teams and the flexible, adaptive and humane organisations we want to build. It’s a great book. Thanks for writing it!” ~Sandy Mamoli, author of Creating Great Teams
- “Just as Spotify has worked hard to make all aspects of product development align well and work together - I see Jutta and John in this book exploring methods and processes that will work very well across the whole company.” ~ Anders Ivarsson, Spotify
- “I love how those practices [are] integrated and summarized into actionable recommendations.” ~ Yves Lin, Titansoft
- “Really wonderful balance of structure and space, rigor and creativity, that you're suggesting.” ~ Michael Herman, Openspaceworld.org
- “Company-wide Agility with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space and Sociocracy [...] makes an important case for companies to regard trust and autonomy the norm, rather than a privilege. [...] Overall a great overview of how leaders can reimagine the way power is distributed within their companies.” ~ Aimee Groth, Author of The Kingdom of Happiness: Inside Tony Hsieh’s Zapponian Utopia
This book invites you to take a new perspective that addresses the challenges of doing business in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world.
Missing link between agile for teams and the flexible, adaptive and humane organisations
"I love what this book is going to be. It is going to be a great book and a very important book. My hopes are that it will be the missing link between agile for teams and the flexible, adaptive and humane organisations we want to build. It’s a great book. Thanks for writing it!" ~Sandy Mamoli, author of Creating Great Teams
Saves me at least 6 months
I would like to thank you for giving the opportunity to review this book, I love how those practice integrated and summarized into actionable recommendation. If I can read this book earlier it can save me at least 6 months on company-wide agility movements!
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...