Beginners Guidebook To Using Windows 10
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2019-12-17
About the Book
Please Understand That By Buying This Book You Will Be Getting Regular Updates - This book is not yet finished in the sense I will continue to update and add chapters as I continue to help readers learn more about using Windows 10.
This is the complete guide to using, understanding and installing Windows 10 for beginners. This book is for the beginner who wants to learn about Windows 10 or for people who want to learn more about the features of Windows 10. I wrote this book as a guide to help people with very little technical knowledge. I think everyone no matter what your skill level should know how to use Windows 10 since it's here to stay and Microsoft shows no intentions of ever creating a Windows 11. Knowing Windows 10 is going to be a life skill like just like using your smartphone. I hope to really help everyone become a better user of Windows 10 and make using this operating system a fun, easy and enjoyable process.
I picked Leanpub for a few reasons.
- it is a great platform for technical books and digital purchases.
- Unlike Amazon and other platforms, I like how someone can pay what they want for the book.
- The ease of being able to update the book is MUCH easier than Amazon and other platforms.
- The book gets released in the following formats: PDF, MOBI and EPUB. Get one, get them all. And get updates as they come out.
- This book is written and updated transparently and publicly so you can follow along, download updates, and provide feedback as it is updated.
- We wrote this book ourselves and there's no publishing company to get in the way.
- Because it's electronic, not paper, we can and will keep it up to date regularly going forward and save the environment.
Chapter 1 - The New Microsoft
- Microsoft Rebirth
Chapter 2 - Installing Windows 10
- Creating Install Media
- Installing Windows 10
Chapter 3 - Post Install Tasks
- Checking Activation
- Windows Update
- Windows Security
- App and Browser Controls
Chapter 4 - Windows Mail And The Microsoft Store
- Start Menu
- Photo App
- Microsoft Store
- Microsoft Mail
Chapter 5 - Using The New Edge
- Bookmarks or Favorites
- Edges New Settings
Chapter 6 - The New Edge Settings
- Privacy and Services
Chapter 7 - Edge Site Permissions
- Site permissions
- Adobe Flash
- PDF documents
Chapter 8 - Microsoft Entertainment
- Microsoft Groove Music
- Microsoft Movies & TV
Chapter 9 - Microsoft Maps
- Offline Maps & Settings
Chapter 10 - New Features To Old Apps
- Alarms & Clock
- Paint 3D
Chapter 11 - Skype
- Setting Up Skype
- Using Skype
- Skype Plans
- Skype Number
- Skype Appearance
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.