Ansible For VMware by Examples
Ansible For VMware by Examples
10+ Examples To Automate Your VMware Infrastructure
About the Book
Ansible is an Open Source IT automation tool. This book contains all of the obvious and not-so-obvious best practices of Ansible automation.
Learn the Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples.
Every successful IT department needs automation nowadays for bare metal servers, virtual machines, could, containers, and edge computing. Automate your IT journey with Ansible automation technology.
I'm going to teach you example by example how to accomplish the most common IT Professional tasks to automate your Network Tasks.
Each of the lessons summarizes a specific use case for the Modern VMware Infrastructure. Each lesson is focused on a module from the most important parameter with some live demo of code and real-life usage. Each code is battle proved in the real life. Console interaction and verification are included in every video.
How to configure Ansible to interact with VMware infrastructure - datacenter, cluster, host system, and virtual machine. You could automate the creation, update, and gather information for data center, cluster, host system, virtual machine, and many more use-cases using Ansible.
A mundane activity like manual virtual machine creation is the most used with Ansible For VMware. Each example is using the secure connection protocol to guarantee sensible data are encrypted and reserved.
Maintain your VMware infrastructure network the most efficiently as possible with Ansible Automation, the simple human-readable automation technology.
Are you ready to automate your day with Ansible?
Examples in the book are tested with the latest version of Ansible 2.9+ and Ansible Core 2.11+.
- Modern IT Infrastructure
- Whois Luca Berton
Ansible For Beginners With Examples
- What is Ansible
- Getting Started
- Facts and Magic Variables
- Ansible Best Practices
- Ansible terminology - ansible vs ansible-core packages
- How to install Ansible in RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8 with Ansible Engine
- How to install Ansible in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- How to install Ansible in Fedora 36 - Ansible install
- How to install Ansible in CentOS 9 Stream
- How to install Ansible in Windows 11 WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux
- How to install Ansible in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 15 SP3
- How to install Ansible with PIP
- How to install Ansible in RedHat Enterprise Linux 9 Beta
- How to install Ansible in Amazon Linux 2 (AWS EC2)
- How to install Ansible in Debian 11
Ansible For VMware
- Configure Ansible for VMware - ansible collection community.vmware”
- Ansible troubleshooting - VMware Failed to Import PyVmomi
- Ansible troubleshooting - VMware Unknown error while connecting to vCenter or ESXi
- Ansible troubleshooting - VMware certificate verify failed connecting to vCenter or ESXi
- Create a VMware vSphere Virtual Machine - Ansible module vmware_guest
- Deploy a VMware vSphere Virtual Machine from a Template - Ansible module vmware_guest
- Start a VMware vSphere Virtual Machine - Ansible module vmware_guest_powerstate
- Stop a VMware vSphere Virtual Machine - Ansible module vmware_guest_powerstate
- Take a VMware Virtual Machine Snapshot - Ansible module vmware_guest_snapshot
- Delete a VMware Virtual Machine Snapshot - Ansible module vmware_guest_snapshot
- Add a New Hard Disk to VMware vSphere Virtual Machine - Ansible module vmware_guest_disk
- Expand a Virtual Disk in VMware vSphere Virtual Machine - Ansible module vmware_guest_disk
- Thank you
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.