Automated Configuration Management using Ansible
Last updated on 2019-04-16
About the Book
- About the book
- About Ansible
- Questions and Error reporting
- Installing Ubuntu Linux in VirtualBox on top of Windows, Mac, or another Linux system
- Upgrade Linux packages and install new ones
- Nano the simplest editor for Linux
- VirtualBox host-only network - ssh to remote machine
- Setup 2 Ubuntu boxes in VirtualBox to communicate with each other
- Generate and deploy ssh private public keypair (ssh-keygen, ssh-copy-id)
- Exercise: Linux as a Virtual Environment - install + nginx
- Setup for Learning Ansible
- Installing Ansible
- Getting Started with Ansible managing CentOS on Digital Ocean
- Ansible on Ubuntu in VirtualBox environment - using Python 3
- Enable passwordless sudo for ansible
- Reboot using Ansible
- Waiting with Ansible, pausing a Playbook
- Install and configure Nginx using Ansible
- Installing Perl and CPAN modules using Ansible
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.