AngularJs vs EmberJs
Last updated on 2016-01-19
About the Book
AngularJs vs EmberJs is a guide that helps you to decide whether you should choose AngularJs or EmberJs to develop your web application with.
The reader will be brought through a detailed comparison of each of the features these frame works offer: Models, Views, Templates, Controllers, Routing, and Components.
The pros and cons of the approaches offered by each of these frameworks, and the results that they have on development are highlighted.
The online edition of this book is available at angularjs-emberjs-compare.bguiz.com.
The PDF, ePub, and Mobi editions of this book are available at Leanpub.
If you liked this book, and wish to support it, please purchase a copy on Leanpub. 10% of proceeds are donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation. The online edition of this book is free, and will always remain free.
AngularJs vs EmberJs
- The back story
- Why criteria are necessary
- What the criteria are
- A note on fairness and polarisation
The MVC pattern
- A brief history of single-page applications
- MVC in single-page application frameworks
- Models in AngularJs
- Sync’ing AngularJs Models
- Models in EmberJs
- Sync’ing EmberJs Models
- How this might change with ES6
Views and Templates
- Views in AngularJs
- Views in EmberJs
Templates in AngularJs
Templates in EmberJs
- Pros and Cons
- Considerations for Designers
- Additional Libraries
- Controllers in AngularJs
Two-way binding in AngularJs
- View to Model
- Model to View
- Behind the Scenes
- Controllers in EmberJs
- Two-way binding in EmberJs
Imperative versus Declarative Binding
- Imperative versus Declarative Syntax in Two-way Binding
- Imperative versus Declarative Syntax in Controllers
URLs in Single-Page Applications
- Hash Fragments
- History API
Routing and State Machines
- Finite State
- Hierarchical State
- Managing Transitions and Demarcation
Data Retrieval: Callbacks and Promises
- Routing in AngularJs
Finite State Machine in AngularJs’ Router
- Routing in EmberJs
- Convention over Configuration in EmberJs
- Hierarchical State Machine in EmberJs’ Router
- Routes in EmberJs
- URLs in Single-Page Applications
Components in AngularJs
restrictin AngularJs Directives
- Components in EmberJs
- Components in AngularJs
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Defending your civil liberties in a digital world.https://www.eff.org/
Based in San Francisco, EFF is a donor-supported membership organization working to protect fundamental rights regardless of technology.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...