Practical O2 Platform Tools
Practical O2 Platform Tools
About the Book
- Change log:
1 Java and J2EE
- 1.1 O2 tools to view and script J2EE, Struts and Tiles xml config files
- 1.2 Tool - O2 Cmd SpringMVC v1.0.exe - as standalone exe
- 1.3 Util - Java Decompiler (JAD based) v1.0.exe
- 1.4 Util - Jni4Net - Java BeanShell REPL v1.0.exe
- 1.5 Util - O2 Java Tools (IKVM Based) v1.0
- 2.1 Tool - View .NET Assembly References Mappings.exe
- 2.2 WinDbg, Cdb, Sun-Of-Strike and Util - Start SoSNet (O2 Version).exe
3 Web Automation
- 3.1 Packaging an O2 Platform Script as a stand alone tool (in this case the WatiN based ‘IE Script’ tool)
- 3.2 Writing an IE Automation script to login into UK’s Wifi (using O2 Platform’s WatiN ExtensionMethods)
4 Windows Hijacking
- 4.1 Showing Chrome, Eclipse, IBM AppScan Standard and VisualStudio in the same Process/Window
- 4.2 Util - Win32 Window Handle Hijack (4x host panels) v1.0.exe
- 4.3 Util - Windows Handles - View Handle Screenshot v1.0.exe
- 4.4 Util - Windows Handles Viewer (Simple Gui) v1.0.exe
- 4.5 Util - Windows Handles Viewer (Simple GUI with REPL) v1.0.exe
- 4.6 Util - Windows Handles Viewer (with Child Windows) v1.0.exe
5 Misc Utils
- 5.1 Util - Quick Hex File Viewer.exe
- 5.2 Util - Current Font Families.exe
- 5.3 Util - View CheatSheets at devcheatsheet.com v1.0.exe
- 5.4 REPL GUI for Clojure-CLR (C# port of Lisp’s Clojure)
- 6.1 TM - Library Manager (with REPL) v1.2.4.exe
- 6.2 Util - Browse TeamMentor Libraries.h2
7 IBM AppScan
- 7.1 AppScan Source Findings in Ozasmt files (and O2 tools to View, Filter, Join, Stitch and Script them)
- 7.2 Util - Cir Viewer (with C# DLL converter) v1.0
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.