The Domestic Helper
The Domestic Helper
A Practical Guide for You and Your Home Help
About the Book
Do any of these describe your household situation?
- You want to hire someone to help you with everyday chores but you’re not sure how you will cope with a stranger living with you.
- This is your helper’s first domestic employment or your first time employing a helper and you don’t know how to begin training her.
- Your helper is more like a friend than an employee, so you feel awkward when you ask her to do certain chores.
- Your helper doesn’t understand health and safety procedures in the home.
- You don’t know how to approach your helper about personal hygiene.
- You need guidance on how to train your helper about nutrition.
- You feel if you comment on any shortcomings that your helper may have, she might respond negatively.
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions, then The Domestic Helper reference book is for you. This book will provide you and your helper with tips on how to manage your home efficiently, how to keep your helper and your family safe, and advice on working and living together.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.