Quick Guide To: (VPC) Vertical Plant Cycle
This book is 10% complete
Last updated on 2014-12-05
About the Book
This book tells you how to:
1) Grow: More Plant Cycles per year.
2) Grow: Bigger crops.
3) grow: Bigger fruits.
4) Grow: Faster.
5) Grow with: Total control over each plants health.
6) Grow with: Easier Cultivating. so easy a person in a wheelchair can do the job and laugh at it.
7) If used right way no heavy liftings.
8) Grow: Cleaner, every plant has its own “Container” / Sac.
9) No tractors.
10) Less space = No farming land. Just need a Wall.
11) Total control: water quantity
12) Total control over nutrition.
13) Place it anywhere. Solar cell powered.
14) Pots don´t take any space when not in use.
15) Can be used for seed starting as well as plant finishing, (From Seed to Crop)
What is it about?
It has been used now for long time, different ways to plant vertically.
Sometimes it is to be decorating a wall with flowers.
Sometimes it is to use space better specially in laboratories.
In this book you will learn about the newest mobile, vertical Plant-Cycle works.
You will later on be able to:
1) Buy a ready to assamble model.
2) Build a Vertical Plant-Cycle that is both decorativ and useful.
3) Get information on how and what to plant to get the most out of your Plant-Cycle.
You chose, the price is from only 25€.
- Thank you.
- What is it about?
- Chapter Three
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.