Getting MEAN with MEMEs
Last updated on 2015-06-18
About the Book
Want to learn how to create a full blown TODO application with the ever so slightly popular MEAN stack? This is a step by step guide (not skipping anything "obvious") to take your app from an idea to actual production. You might have noticed the misspelled prouduction? Well, actually, if it's in production and you're proud, I call it prouduction ;)
This book is actually a collection of 4 massive posts (the book has 150+ pages) which I wrote for hackhands.com.
How to get started on the MEAN stack
- One language to rule them all
- What is MEAN, and why it’s GOOD?
- Installing MongoDB
- Using the MongoDB shell
- Installing Node.js
- Running Node.js
- Installing Express
- Lets organize with package.json file
Delving into Node.js and Express web framework
- Aftermath of the first tutorial
- Enter the depths of Node.js
MongoDB CRUD the MVC way with Passport Authentication
- Le finished project download
- Let’s demystify this MongoDB thing
- User authentication with Passport
- Le wrap up
Finishing Angular TODO application and deploying to production
- What are we going to build?
- Let’s rock ‘n roll
- Let’s make this infamous TODO app
- TODO CRUD elements
- Deploying me gently
- Show must go on
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...