Ikon Slow Boat
Ikon Slow Boat
About the Book
- Visit to Coombeswood Canal Trust
- An afternoon with Grand Union
- A local trip
- Je suis une Bristolite
- IYP visit Grand Union
- Dragon Boat Festival
- Launch Day
- Slow Boat out and about
- July evening
- Simon’s Slow Boat Rucksack
- IYP miss Marjolijn
- Stop for lunch
- Gas Street, Bournville and back again
- University of Birmingham
- Icknield Port Loop
- Website session with Pete Ashton
- A session on Slow Boat
- Setting up IYP’s anti-curate exhibition
- Behind the scenes…
- Have you ever ventured to the yew garden?
- Journey back from Lapworth
- September Sessions - Poppy Tibbetts & Timothy Parkes 7 September 2011
- Peniche Beach Visites!
- September Sessions - E.L. Heath & Rob Dunsford 14 September 2011
- Between a Welsh cheese boat and the Neptune Centre.
- September Sessions - Tom Peel, 21 September 2011
- September Sessions- Boat to Row, 28 September 2011
- National Trust Walking Fest - Planning
- Floating Feast Review, the Radar Magazine
- IYP Recruitment Drop in- Session 1
- An off-the-page writing workshop
- IYP Recruitment Drop in- Session 2
- Floating Feast appears in Area magazine!
- National Trust Walking Festival- this weekend!
- A poignant moment- departing our residence at Icknield Port Loop.
- A jacket-potato filled home warming party!
- Scarcity Radio workshop 1 - Born in Flames / Spectrum Scarcity with Linda Doyle
- Human Amplification: Slavoj Zizek at Occupy Wall Street
- Scarcity Radio workshop 2 - Pirates
- Interview with Franco Beradi (Bifo) about Radio Alice
- Numbers stations
- Scarcity and the Radio Spectrum
- The Art of Deceleration
- How to Use Fool’s Gold - pyrite radio testing
- Website Workshop
- Citizen’s Band
- Scarcity posters
- Scarcity Radio workshop 3 – ham radio with Geoffrey Roberts
- Film, tape, picture, sound
- Wireless Poetry
- Progress on Flatpack Festival Film
- Flatpack Film Progress
- As Slow as Possible: AV Festival of Art, Technology, Music and Film
- Family Saturday
- White Noise
- Writing Resources
- Scarcity Radio Workshop 4: Pontypool and Pantoums
- IYP’s Trip to London
- Scarcity Stickers
- Flatpack Film Festival
- Le Blanc
- Silicon Valley
- IYP’s First Solo Session
- Waves, Daniel Palacios
- First Session with Stephen Whitehead
- Second Session with Stephen
- IYP at the Thinktank
- Canal Heritage Walk
- Scarcity Radio Workshop 5: the Geology Museum
- IYP goes to Hollywood… Well, Lapworth’s Museum of Geology.
- Ether theories
- Installation of the Allotments Project at the MAC
- Update on Allotment Space at the MAC
- A postcard from Flatpack 6
- The Launch of Cinémathèque de Tanger on Slow Boat
- Another week, another ‘How to’.
- Family Saturday with Mirror Mirror
- Apothecaries.. Archives.. Icons
- ‘How To… Make Bunting!’
- Flatpack Festival in Collaboration with Cinematheque de Tanger
- Independent Television
- Allotment workshop at the MAC
- Filming Update
- The Cognitive Radio
- A Royal Goodbye of our How To’s at MAC
- Visual representation of sound using film
- Canal Clean up at Warwick Bar
- 2 Months, 8 Drafts and countless Paper Cuts later…
- The journey to the Centre of the Earth.
- Filming Update
- The Warwick Bar Summer Fete
- A Letter from Sam Belinfante to IYP
- The Results of the MFY Workshops on Slow Boat
- Slow Boat sets sail into the Summer of 2012
- The Halfway Point!
- IYP & Propeller go to Milton Keynes
- IYP visit London
- Scarcity Radio Vancouver
- Radio discussion aboard Slow Boat at Chisenhale Gallery
- Grizedale Planning Meeting
- Stoke Bruerne Pirate Day
- Allotments in Conversation
- IYP working in Residence at Grizedale
- Slow Boat Aria
- Interviews with Kate & Simon about Creative Alliance
- Tipton Canal & Community Festival
- Upcoming IYP Presents… Event
- Opportunity to participate in a new work with artist Laura Jane Cooper as part of Ikon’s Autumn Almanac
- Workshop Update…
- Conniston Youth Group visit Birmingham
- IYP PRESENTS…leaflets
- Sneek Peek at the installation progress at Warwick Bar!
- IYP Presents…
- IYP first meeting of 2013
- An article about Navin in the newspaper The Hindu
- Cleaning up a canal near you
- IYP and Barber Youth - Drawing workshop during half term
- Artist Beccy Roberts led two drawing workshops working with the Barber Youth and members of Ikon’s Youth Programme, February 2013
- Family Saturday success - well done IYP!
- Slow Boat Walk & Talk
- More from half term
- IYP Presents - Coventry
- Slow Boat Archive
- Navins unite
- Ikon Youth Programme reviews Jane and Louise Wilson film piece at the Herbert
- Slow Boat in the press
- Navinland planning begins
- Slow Boat out of water (nobody panic)
- Waterside Renaissance - Awards announced: Slow Boat Runner Up!
- Sharpen up your CV
- Polly Welsby (IYP) leads a tour of Ikon’s current exhibitions
- June - Slow Boat in Pelsall
- Well now this is exciting…
- Slow Boat’s glorious new look
- Nottingham research trip
- Slow Boat Launch 2013
- Slow Boat Summer 2013 (day three)
- Whats in a (Boat) name?
- Navin Rawanchaikul interviewed by Mark Sheerin | 15 August 2013
- Navinland begins to take shape
- Slow Boat hosts Clayground Collective on route from London to Stoke via Birmingham
- Tipton Canal & Community Festival 2013
- Fun in the sun
- Slow Boat in Brindleyplace for The October Family Arts Festival
- IYP meets artist Amy Birch
- The Alternative Christmas Party
- IYP guest edit Arts Award on-line magazine Voice
- The Alternative Christmas Party was a huge success!
- The final Session of 2013!!!!
- Canal-side mural featuring a familiar site
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.