Getting Started with Axoloti
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-03-02
About the Book
This book will help you to get started with Axoloti, an open source platform for creating electronic music instruments.
You will learn to create synthesizers, drum machines and audio effects.
Chapter 1 is available as a free sample. If you want to read the rest of the book, you'll have to buy it.
- Chapter 1: Creating Your First Synthesizer
- Chapter 2: Creating a Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Chapter 3: Diving into Sound Design
- Chapter 4: Creating Drum Machines
- Chapter 5: Creating Audio Effects
- Chapter 6: Adding Physical Controls
You can listen to the sounds from the book on SoundCloud.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms