Data Science Workflow for Beginners
Data Science Workflow for Beginners
Start your Data Science Journey into a Successful High Paying Career
About the Book
This book brings to you a simple yet effective 40 to 60 mins introduction that will clear all your doubts about Data Sience and will answer some important questions like: What is data Science ?
The book explores all the initial concepts a person might want to know about the data science workflow. There’s not coding, math or statistics required to successfully understand the goals and end results of this process.
This book takes you on an exclusive tour of datasets and sites to download your first datasets. Then jumps into a comprehensive and easy-to-follow data science process letting you go through 3 data visualization projects. (Python Code Understanding is Recommended for the Data Visualization projects)
- 40 to 60 mins reading time.
- 3 Data Visualization projects.
- 10 Datasets sources.
- 26 Quality datasets for your first visualizations.
- Get the code and reuse in your own projects.
The ebook covers:
- Intro to Data Science.
- The Workflow of Data Science.
- Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Datasets to start right away.
- Data Visualization Projects. (Python Code Understanding Recommended)
Check out other books from the author:
- Who is this book for ?
- What this book covers ?
Chapter 1: Introduction to Data Science
- What is Data Science ?
- Who is a data scientist ?
- Structured Vs Unstructured data
- Chapter 2: The Workflow of Data Science
Chapter 3: Data Science and Machine Learning
- What is Machine Learning ?
- Relation between Data Science and Machine Learning
- Machine learning model
- Supervised learning, unsupervised learning and deep learning
- Algorithms used in Machine Learning
Chapter 4: 26 Datasets to Build Successful Data Science Projects
- World Development Indicators
- Education Statistics
- World Bank Projects & Operations
- Airline Safety
- Weather in the US
- Adderall Drug Study
- Government Surveillance Planes Analysis
- Zika Virus Dataset
- FBI Firearm Background Check Data
- Political Ads on Facebook
- Hate News Story Dataset
- Voting Machines in 2016 Election
- n-grams from Google Books
- Common Crawl Corpus
- Landsat 8 Images
- Annual Survey of School System Finances
- World Bank Open Data
- International Monetary Fund Data
- Financial Times Market Data
- Google’s Open Images Dataset
- Stanford Dogs Dataset
- Indoor Scene Recognition Dataset
- Large Movie Review Dataset
- Berkeley DeepDrive Dataset
- Peking University/Baidu - Autonomous Driving
- Learning Analytics Data Set
- Chapter 5: 10 Amazing sites with Free Datasets
- Chapter 6: Data Visualization Projects
- Keep exploring and learning about Data Science
- Source Code Download
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.