About the Book
This book brings to you a simple yet effective 40 to 60 mins introduction that will clear all your doubts about Data Sience and will answer some important questions like: What is data Science ?
The book explores all the initial concepts a person might want to know about the data science workflow. There’s not coding, math or statistics required to successfully understand the goals and end results of this process.
This book takes you on an exclusive tour of datasets and sites to download your first datasets. Then jumps into a comprehensive and easy-to-follow data science process letting you go through 3 data visualization projects. (Python Code Understanding is Recommended for the Data Visualization projects)
- 40 to 60 mins reading time.
- 3 Data Visualization projects.
- 10 Datasets sources.
- 26 Quality datasets for your first visualizations.
- Get the code and reuse in your own projects.
The ebook covers:
- Intro to Data Science.
- The Workflow of Data Science.
- Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Datasets to start right away.
- Data Visualization Projects. (Python Code Understanding Recommended)
Check out other books from the author:
About the Author
I would love passing along to you some of the experiences and challenges I've faced over the years.