Clash of Cultures
Last updated on 2016-08-02
About the Book
This is my second attempt at a short story collection, containing some of my newer, better works:
- Peripheral, a cyberpunk epistolary novelette about a rich teenager in hiding on the edges of a near-future society that's falling apart;
- Parole Planet: a spoiled teenager is sentenced for a crime he commits on a distant planet with strange people and customs... that will slowly change him;
- Collectivity, where two galactic civilizations based on antithetic principles narrowly avoid mutual destruction, thanks to a young soldier with empathy;
- Distant Encounters: on a lost colony recently rediscovered, some people will kill to maintain their power now that the starships are returning;
- Second Contact: the inhabitants of a lost colony in the middle of a civil war meet their distant descendants, who are no longer entirely human by now.
- Parole Planet
- Distant encounters
- Second Contact
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.