Ansible For Containers and Kubernetes By Examples (The Course)
Save time managing Containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift with Ansible automation technology with some real-life examples.
Every successful IT department needs automation nowadays for bare metal servers, virtual machines, could, containers, and edge computing. Automate your IT journey with Ansible automation technology.
I'm going to teach you example by example how to accomplish the most common Containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and System Administrator tasks.
You are going to start with the installation of Ansible in RedHat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, and macOS using the most command package manager and archives.
Each of the 20+ lessons summarizes a module: from the most important parameter to some demo of code and real-life usage. Each code is battle proved in the real life. Console interaction and verification are included in every video. You are going to save tons of time automating the container management automating with some lines of code and these are only some of the long lists included in the course. Simplify your system administrator journey with Docker, podman, Kubernetes, and OpenShift tools. These are technologies very requested in the market nowadays.
Are you ready to automate your day with Ansible?
- Modern IT Infrastructure
- Whois Luca Berton
- Ansible For Beginners With Examples
- What is Ansible
- Getting Started
- Facts and Magic Variables
- Ansible Best Practices
- Install Ansible
- Ansible terminology - ansible vs ansible-core packages
- How to install Ansible in RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8 with Ansible Engine
- How to install Ansible in Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- How to install Ansible in Fedora 36 - Ansible install
- How to install Ansible in CentOS 9 Stream
- How to install Ansible in Windows 11 WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux
- How to install Ansible in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 15 SP3
- How to install Ansible with PIP
- How to install Ansible in RedHat Enterprise Linux 9 Beta
- How to install Ansible in Amazon Linux 2 (AWS EC2)
- How to install Ansible in Debian 11
- Ansible For Containers
- Ansible install Docker in Debian-like systems
- Ansible install Docker in RedHat-like systems
- Install Docker in Windows-like systems - Ansible module win_chocolatey
- Install Zoom flatpak in Debian-like systems - Ansible module flatpak
- Install Zoom flatpak in RedHat-like systems - Ansible module flatpak
- Update Zoom flatpak(s) in Linux systems - Ansible module command
- Install Spotify snap in Debian-like systems - Ansible module snap
- Install Spotify snap in RedHat-like systems - Ansible module snap
- Deploy Apache Web Server in a Docker Container for Debian-like systems - Ansible modules docker_image and docker_container
- Deploy Apache Web Server in a Podman Container for RedHat-like systems - Ansible modules podman_image and podman_container
- Ansible For Kubernetes
- Install Red Hat CodeReady Containers to run OpenShift 4 in macOS
- Create Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP namespace project - Ansible module k8s
- Create Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP Pod - nginx - Ansible module k8s
- Create Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP Secret - Ansible module k8s
- Create Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP service - Ansible module k8s
- Assign CPU Resources to Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP Containers and Pods — Ansible module k8s
- Assign Memory Resources to Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP Containers and Pods - Ansible module k8s
- Configure a Pod to Use a Volume for Storage - Ansible module k8s
- Ansible troubleshooting - Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP 401 Unauthorized
- Apply Multiple Yaml Files at Once on Kubernetes K8s or OpenShift OCP - Ansible module k8s and lookup plugin fileglob
- Thank you
Luca Berton is an Ansible Automation Expert who has been working with JPMorgan Chase & Co. and previously worked with the Red Hat Hat Ansible Engineer Team for three years. Published author of the Ansible for VMware by Examples and Ansible for Kubernetes by Examples best-seller of the Ansible By Example(s) practical book series and creator of the Ansible Pilot project. With more than 15 years of experience as a System Administrator, he has strong expertise in Infrastructure Hardening and Automation. Enthusiast of the Open Source supports the community, sharing his knowledge in different events of public access. Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Fedora, of course.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.