Android apps development - Cookbook
Android apps development - Cookbook
Hands on Android Tutorial to develop a real-world Android app ( with full Source Code + Installation manual )
About the Book
Its a known fact that, its IMPOSSIBLE to become a professional Android developer by just reading tutorials. What a normal Android tutorial offers is theoritical knowledge of how different syntax's work and knowledge of how the language works technically.
But when doing real world apps, there are far more details, process, approach and standards that needs to taken care of. This Android Tutorial is constructed exactly to address this practical issue.
The way in which this incredible Android Tutorial is made is :
Step 1 : We got an expert to develop an app, that has most of the features that any world class Android app would have.
Step 2 : Then we got the expert to dissect the app & write a detailed ste-by-step tutorial on how the app was made.
What do you get in this Android Tutorial ?
- A step-by-step tutorial on how the app was created from start to end.
- Each and every module taken and explained in detail ( along with the code samples and explanation of how the code works )
- Detailed explanation on how the database and backend server needs to be constructed.
- Entire SOURCE CODE of the project, along with a detailed instalation manual on how to build the app and host it in the Play store.
- Best practices, approach to follow when developing apps tat can attract millions of users.
... so once you complete this practical Android tutorial, you have already learnt & developed a world class app and hosted in the play store !
- How ?
- Who is this Tutorial for ?
- What do you get in this Tutorial ?
- What are we going to do in this tutorial ?
- Why Tinder ?
- What is Tinder ?
- Features present in Tinder :
- Create a Splash screen
- Google Play services
- The Home Page - after login
- Sliding menu
- Profile screen
- Match making screen
- Configuring different actions
- User Interaction with matched profiles
- Like / Dis-Like actions
- Database Query
- Match making Algorithm
- Main Menu setup
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Volley project
- Message sending
- Settings module
- Invite Activity
- Server side match making
- Server side Push notifications
App installation guide
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Step 6
- Step 7
- Step 8
- Step 9
- Step 10
- About the Author
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.