The Software Minefield
Last updated on 2012-04-21
About the Book
This book offers a fresh look at ideas in Software Testing. Collected from over 15 years experience, this book is aimed at people who are already testers but who are looking to,
* challenge and validate their approach to testing,
* manage and expand their learning,
* champion testing practises within their department
* develop positive office relationships
* manage testing in their teams
Designed with the busy tester in mind, this book has been writen on a modular level to allow readers to pick-and-choose the areas they want to read and develop. But most of all it's designed to be a fun and accessable read.
Priced at $4.99, this is the same price as an edition of Cosmopolitan. So do you want to find out what's fashionable this season in clothes, or what's in vogue with testing?
The choice is yours ...
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms