About the Book
UPDATE: This books is available at https://gumroad.com/l/rpjs.
Practical examples include building multiple versions of the Chat app:
- jQuery + Parse.com JS REST API
- Backbone and Parse.com JS SDK
- Backbone and Node.js
- Backbone and Node.js + MongoDB
The Chat application has all the foundation of a typical web/mobile application: fetching data, displaying it, submitting new data. Other examples include:
- jQuery + Twitter RESP API “Tweet Analyzer”
- Parse.com “Save John”
- Node.js “Hello World”
- MongoDB “Print Collections”
- Derby + Express “Hello World”
- Backbone.js “Hello World”
- Backbone.js “Apple Database”
- Monk + Expres.js “REST API Server”
This book will save you many hours by providing the hand-picked and tested colletion of quick start guides. RPJS has practical examples that allow to spend less time learning and more time building your own applications. Prototype fast and ship code that matters!
More info: rpjs.co
This book is also available in print as paperback copy.
Download the free Intro to Backbone.js chapter
Jump to the full Table of Contents
Code examples: github.com/azat-co/rpjs
Read More Read Less