Oh My JS
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2014-01-18
About the Book
Style and Organization
Best practices and conventions.
Best tools for front and back-end development.
Performance tests and server-side memory testing.
- The World’s Most Misunderstood Programming Language
Patterns and Code Organization
- Asynchronous JS: Callbacks, Listeners, Control Flow Libs and Promises
- Why AMD?
- Useful Node.js Tools, Tutorials And Resources
- Leaner, Meaner, Faster Animations with requestAnimationFrame
- Understanding event loops and writing great code for Node.js
- Callback Hell
- Understanding Express.js
- About the Author
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.