Altcoin Investigation 2019_08
Altcoin Investigation 2019_08
About the Book
This book provides research on a subset of altcoins soon after they reach the milestone of being listed on the CoinMarketCap® website. This research involves these main items, in no particular order of importance:
- Identifying online documentation related to the altcoin
- Extracting business problems solved (purportedly) or mitigated by the altcoin as specified by a subset of the documentation
- Extracting scam accusations made against the altcoin buried deep within a subset of online forums
- Extracting responses for or against those scam accusations within the same forums
- Extracting resources, such as articles or videos, posted within those forums
- Identifying possible fake posts (i.e. bot-generated posts meant to influence the perception of the altcoin) within those forums
This book is based on a voting system. Prospective and current readers can vote for research to be done on any altcoin which became listed during the month of August, 2019. So far, 13 coins out of 61 total coins have received enough votes, and information on them can thus be found in this book. The coins are : Agrocoin (AGRO), Asgard (ASG), Birdchain (BIRD), BOSAGORA (BOA), ChainX (PCX), Enecuum (ENQ), EveriToken (EVT), Oasis City (OSC), Swace (SWACE), Uptrennd (1UP), WINk (WIN), ZENZO (ZNZ), and ZeuxCoin (ZUC).
Note that coins that did not receive enough votes during August 2019 can still be voted on, but they will receive lower precedence for consideration than coins in more recent books in the Altcoin Investigation series. See the table of contents of this volume for a list of all the coins.
Coins can be voted on within the book itself by clicking on its voting link in the pdf file, which will take you to http://altcoininvestigation.com. You can also see coins to vote on from other books in the Altcoin Investigation series on that page.
How to Use This Book
1. 1UP (Uptrennd) [7 pages]
2. AGRO (Agrocoin) [14 pages]
3. ASG (Asgard) [9 pages]
4. BIRD (Birdchain) [14 pages]
5. BOA (BOSAGORA) [7 pages]
6. ENQ (Enecuum) [15 pages]
7. EVT (EveriToken) [15 pages]
8. OSC (Oasis City) [16 pages]
9. PCX (ChainX) [7 pages]
10. SWACE (Swace) [15 pages]
11. WIN (WINk) [13 pages]
12. ZNZ (ZENZO) [10 pages]
13. ZUC (ZeuxCoin) [24 pages]
166 research pages in total, allocated amongst these industries :
1. Social Media [7 pages]
2. Agriculture [14 pages]
3. Environment [9 pages]
4. Instant Messaging [14 pages]
5. Governance [7 pages]
6. Cryptocurrencies [30 pages]
7. Virtual Reality [16 pages]
8. Blockchain Integration [7 pages]
9. Advertising [15 pages]
10. Gaming (Gambling) [13 pages]
11. Gaming [10 pages]
12. Financial Planning [24 pages]
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.