Email the Author
You can use this page to email George Pestana about Altcoin Investigation 2019_08.
About the Book
This book provides research on a subset of altcoins soon after they reach the milestone of being listed on the CoinMarketCap® website. This research involves these main items, in no particular order of importance:
- Identifying online documentation related to the altcoin
- Extracting business problems solved (purportedly) or mitigated by the altcoin as specified by a subset of the documentation
- Extracting scam accusations made against the altcoin buried deep within a subset of online forums
- Extracting responses for or against those scam accusations within the same forums
- Extracting resources, such as articles or videos, posted within those forums
- Identifying possible fake posts (i.e. bot-generated posts meant to influence the perception of the altcoin) within those forums
This book is based on a voting system. Prospective and current readers can vote for research to be done on any altcoin which became listed during the month of August, 2019. So far, 13 coins out of 61 total coins have received enough votes, and information on them can thus be found in this book. The coins are : Agrocoin (AGRO), Asgard (ASG), Birdchain (BIRD), BOSAGORA (BOA), ChainX (PCX), Enecuum (ENQ), EveriToken (EVT), Oasis City (OSC), Swace (SWACE), Uptrennd (1UP), WINk (WIN), ZENZO (ZNZ), and ZeuxCoin (ZUC).
Note that coins that did not receive enough votes during August 2019 can still be voted on, but they will receive lower precedence for consideration than coins in more recent books in the Altcoin Investigation series. See the table of contents of this volume for a list of all the coins.
Coins can be voted on within the book itself by clicking on its voting link in the pdf file, which will take you to http://altcoininvestigation.com. You can also see coins to vote on from other books in the Altcoin Investigation series on that page.
About the Author
George is a computer programmer with a life-long love of poetry. He received his bachelor of science degree in computer science from the University of Texas at Austin in 1993. His facebook author page is https://www.facebook.com/0ddwritings .