Altcoin Investigation 2019_09
Altcoin Investigation 2019_09
About the Book
This book provides research on a subset of altcoins soon after they reach the milestone of being listed on the CoinMarketCap® website. This research involves these main items, in no particular order of importance:
- Identifying online documentation related to the altcoin
- Extracting business problems solved (purportedly) or mitigated by the altcoin as specified by a subset of the documentation
- Extracting scam accusations made against the altcoin buried deep within a subset of online forums
- Extracting responses for or against those scam accusations within the same forums
- Extracting resources, such as articles or videos, posted within those forums
- Identifying possible fake posts (i.e. bot-generated posts meant to influence the perception of the altcoin) within those forums
This book is based on a voting system. Prospective and current readers can vote for research to be done on any altcoin which became listed during the month of September, 2019. So far, 7 coins out of 59 total coins have received enough votes, and information on them can thus be found in this book. The coins are : Amino Network (AMIO), Cryptocean (CRON), IDEALCOIN (IDEAL), Streamit Coin (STREAM), Taklimakan Network (TAN), Wavesbet (WBET), DigitalBits (XDB)
Note that coins in previous months that did not receive enough votes in previous volumes in the Altcoin Investigation series can still be voted on, but they will receive lower precedence for consideration than coins listed in the current book. See the table of contents of this volume for a list of all the coins added so far, which will increase as the month progresses.
Coins are categorized and can be voted on by going to http://altcoininvestigation.com and making sure that the 2019-09 combination is chosen. You can also see coins to vote on from other books in the Altcoin Investigation series on that page.
To see stats on what the book includes so far, scroll down to the table of contents.
Table of Contents
How to Use This Book
1. 3DC (3DCoin) [1 page]
2. ACU (Aitheon) [10 pages]
3. AMIO (Amino Network) [6 pages]
4. BTCF (Bitcoin Fast) [1 page]
5. BUSD (Binance USD) [1 page]
6. BXC (BonusCloud) [1 page]
7. BXY (Beaxy) [1 page]
8. CIPX (Colletrix) [2 pages]
9. CRON (Cryptocean) [20 pages]
10. CYBR (CYBR Token) [3 pages]
11. EC (Echoin) [1 page]
12. GAP (GAPS) [1 page]
13. IDEAL (IDEALCOIN) [8 pages]
14. IDRT (Rupiah Token) [1 page]
15. NEXXO (Nexxo) [1 page]
16. NODE (Whole Network) [1 page]
17. PAXG (PAX Gold) [1 page]
18. RALLY (Rally) [1 page]
19. RBG (Rankingball Gold) [3 pages]
20. SOVE (Soverain) [1 page]
21. STREAM (Streamit Coin) [10 pages]
22. TAN (Taklimakan Network) [16 pages]
23. TFB (TrueFeedBack) [1 page]
24. WBET (Wavesbet) [11 pages]
25. XDB (DigitalBits) [18 pages]
121 research pages in total, allocated amongst these industries :
1. Virtual Reality [1 page]
2. Artificial Intelligence [10 pages]
3. Distributed Computation [7 pages]
4. Cryptocurrencies [3 pages]
5. Cryptocurrency Exchanges [1 page]
6. Intellectual Property [2 pages]
7. Financial Services [21 pages]
8. Cybersecurity [3 pages]
9. Energy [1 page]
10. Gaming [1 page]
11. Social Media [9 pages]
12. Data Marketplace [1 page]
13. Precious Metals [1 page]
14. Gaming (eSports) [3 pages]
15. Cryptocurrency Management [1 page]
16. Content Distribution (Video) [10 pages]
17. Content Distribution (Crypto) [16 pages]
18. Surveys [1 page]
19. Gaming (Gambling) [11 pages]
20. Loyalty Rewards [18 pages]
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them