Agendashift (part I)
Last updated on 2017-05-11
About the Book
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation
- Right conversations, right people, best possible moment
- Needs anticipated and met at just the right time
Fun to imagine, but how do you begin to bring that kind of Lean-Agile vision to life?
This book has some answers, exploring new ways to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation, integrating some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Cynefin, Agile, Lean Startup, A3, and Kanban.
Modelled on the Agendashift transformation mapping workshop, this book covers:
- Discovery – identifying strategic goals, obstacles, and outcomes
- Exploration – prioritising areas for attention, generating outcomes, agreeing scope and approach
- Mapping – building your transformation plan
- Elaboration – generating options; framing and developing actions
- Operation – organising for continuous transformation
Read this book if any of the following apply:
- You’ve an interest – whether as a practitioner or potential sponsor – in Lean-Agile change (perhaps under a banner of “Agile transformation” or similar)
- You’d like to see what a 21st century change management approach can look like, and how that might inform your work as coach, consultant, or some other kind of change agent
- You’d love to see a model for Lean-Agile change that properly reflects Lean-Agile values and demonstrates Lean-Agile process and thinking in operation
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms