Technologies Shaping the Future of Pharma
Last updated on 2020-07-02
About the Book
We designed this e-book to serve as a collection of relevant examples, best practices and exciting ideas that can help any pharmaceutical company prepare for change. Many pharma companies have been trying to hop on the “digital train”. This e-book was meant to prove that instead of a train of innovation, stakeholders should think in terms of spaceships and while there is still time to embrace digital health and patient empowerment, those that do it faster will get exponentially ahead of their competitors.
An ambitious doctor of medicine and journalist covering the digital health, gaming and tech industries. Strong concentration, determination and attention to details are defining features. Has an insatiable interest in science, technology and video games and is always eager to gather new knowledge.
- Patients will have more say in pharma
The product itself is not enough: digital health “around the pill”
- Artificial Intelligence will reshape pharma
- 3D printing drugs
Precision medicine: pharmacogenomics and nutrigenomics
The future of clinical trials: in silico trials and organs-on-chips
- Online patient communities foster clinical trials
- In silico trials
- Robotics in pharma
- New realities will change how we look at pharma
Nanotechnology appears in pharma
- Microneedle patches and programmable nanoparticles
- The future of the pharmaceutical supply chains
The future of health insurance
- Insurance companies and employers partnering with digital health
- Reimbursing digital health solutions
The future of pharmacies
- Health management centres instead of drug distribution machines
- Health consultancies instead of drug distribution machines
- Personalizing therapies and printing out drugs on demand
- In dire need of new FDA and drug regulations
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.