Top Trends in Digital Health in 2019
Last updated on 2019-01-17
About the Book
The Medical Futurist team is dedicated to digital health and its advancement. We work together with patients, doctors, tech developers, and analysts to be able to look at the trends clearly and put the latest innovations in context. At The Medical Futurist Institute, we work together with governments and policy-makers worldwide to help them synthesize all the changes so they can get the most out of them in their country. Based on our discussions, we point out trends and lay down our expectations for every coming year. Thus, in the following pages, you can find what we consider the most relevant digital health trends as well as our highest hopes regarding 2019.
Digital Health Trends Expected To Thrive in 2019
1) National digital health strategies
2) Cross-border cooperation and discussions about a global FDA
3) Medical chatbots aiding medical professionals
4) Cars become the point of care
5) An FDA approved bioprinted tissue
6) A smart alarm revolution
7) Dozens of A.I. based algorithms and services will get approved by the FDA
8) Augmented Reality (AR) in the OR
9) Research in virtual reality is booming
10) Big Tech in Healthcare
11) Genomic data market and genomics on the blockchain
12) The introduction of at least one digital tattoo on the market
13) A one-drop blood test on the market
14) Smartwatches measuring vital signs
Make it the year of digital health
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...