Making the Shrimp
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2015-04-25
About the Book
In this simple, step-by-step illustrated guide you'll find everything you need to build, test and program the Shrimp.
- How to locate the low-cost components you'll need
- How to build the Shtrimp on a small, inexpensive breadboard
- How to test your masterpiece
- How to use the Arduino IDE to re-program your Shrimp
- How to give your Shrimp a permanent home with stripboard
- What you will need
- Installing the Arduino IDE
Build your own Arduino clone
- What’s all the fuss about?
- The Arduino Uno
- The Shrimp
Getting to Blink
- Check your kit
- Putting it together
Uploading a new sketch
- The Arduino IDE
- The Blink sketch
- Creating a permanent version of your project
- Learning more techniques
- Feedback please!
- Appendix 1 - sourcing parts
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.