About the Book
In this simple, step-by-step illustrated guide you'll find everything you need to build, test and program the Shrimp.
- How to locate the low-cost components you'll need
- How to build the Shtrimp on a small, inexpensive breadboard
- How to test your masterpiece
- How to use the Arduino IDE to re-program your Shrimp
- How to give your Shrimp a permanent home with stripboard
About the Author
I'm a long-term lover of computing, robotics and AI.
I wrote my first program in 1958. I'm now semi-retired, but still learning, teaching, programming and building.