Explorer HAT tricks
This book is 20% complete
Last updated on 2015-03-27
About the Book
You should read this book if you want to learn how to
- configure your Rapsberry Pi for use with the Pimoroni Explorer Pro
- turn the four on-board coloured LEDs on and off, and flash them
- use the capacitive touch sensors to control your Pi
- use PWM to fade the brightness of the LEDs up and down
- control servomotors
- measure analog voltages to monitor light levels, temperature and other real-world values
- control electric motors with your Pi
You'll consolidate what you learn through fun experiments like
- morse code signaller
- light dimmer control
- light level monitor
- semaphore station
- Pi on the move (a simple mobile Robot)
Many of the experiments require little or no extra hardware. The parts you'llneed for the semaphore station and robot are readily availableand inexpensive.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.