Explorer HAT tricks
This book is 20% complete
Last updated on 2015-03-27
About the Book
You should read this book if you want to learn how to
- configure your Rapsberry Pi for use with the Pimoroni Explorer Pro
- turn the four on-board coloured LEDs on and off, and flash them
- use the capacitive touch sensors to control your Pi
- use PWM to fade the brightness of the LEDs up and down
- control servomotors
- measure analog voltages to monitor light levels, temperature and other real-world values
- control electric motors with your Pi
You'll consolidate what you learn through fun experiments like
- morse code signaller
- light dimmer control
- light level monitor
- semaphore station
- Pi on the move (a simple mobile Robot)
Many of the experiments require little or no extra hardware. The parts you'llneed for the semaphore station and robot are readily availableand inexpensive.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...