About the Book
You'll learn how to
- configure your Raspberry Pi for use with the Pimoroni Explorer Pro
- turn the four on-board coloured LEDs on and off
- use the capacitive touch sensors to control your Pi
- add push-buttons and specialised LEDs to your projects
- fade the brightness of LEDs up and down
- measure voltage, light level and temperatures
- control electric motors with your Pi
You'll consolidate what you learn through fun projects.
If you have a Pi. the extra hardware will cost about £40.
You don't need to solder.
The programs are written on the Python language. If you don't know Python yet, it's a great way to start learning it!
About the Author
Romilly is a lifelong learner, maker and educator interested in Electronics, Robotics and AI.
He's taught thousands of students how to program, he's a veteran blogger, and he is a popular presenter at technical meetups.