50+ Lessons From 50 Books
50+ Lessons From 50 Books
Let the Learning Begin!
About the Book
This Book is a Summary of 50 Books read in Happy Book Reading Club (HBR) from 2020 to 2021. Enjoy the lessons from a diverse range of books on Testing, Automation, Hacking, Habits, Writing, Thinking, Productivity, Software Engineering, Innovation, Design, Management, Finance, Personality Development, Soft Skills, etc.
- Thoughts on HBR Club
- 1. Who Moved My Cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson
- 2. Exploring Requirements by Donald C. Gause and Gerald M. Weinberg
- 3. How to Sell Yourself by Joe Girard
- 4. The "A" Word by Alan Page
- 5. Ikigai by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia
- 6. Explore It by Elisabeth Hendrickson
- 7. 9 Daily Habits of Warren Buffet by Isaac Fox
- 8. How to Break Software by James A. Whittaker
- 9. The BEST Advice I Ever Got by The Business Today Team
- 10. A Practitioner's Guide to Software Test Design by Lee Copeland
- 11. How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job by Dale Carnegie
- 12. Lessons Learned in Software Testing by Cem Kaner, James Bach and Bret Pettichord
- 13. The How to Easily Handle Difficult People Handbook by Murray Oxman
- 14. Tap Into Mobile Application Testing by Jonathan Kohl
- 15. Lessons From A Monkey King by Arthur F. Carmazzi
- 16. Agile Testing Condensed by Janet Gregory and Lisa Crispin
- 17. Edison on Innovation by Alan Axelrod
- 18. 50+ Mistakes by Ajay Balamurugadas
- 19. The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- 20. Fifty Quick Ideas To Improve Your Tests by David E. Evans and Gojko Adzic
- 21. Win Your Inner Battles by Darius Foroux
- 22. Mobile Testing Ready Reckoner by Ajay Balamurugadas and Sundaresan Krishnaswami
- 23. The Drive-Thru is NOT always Faster by Mike Lyles
- 24. 50+ Tips To Win Testing Contests by Ajay Balamurugadas
- 25. HBR - A Bold Experiment by HBR Club
- 26. Highly Productive Remote Work by Darius Foroux
- 27. Perfect Software and Other Illusions About Quality by Gerald M. Weinberg
- 28. Your 27 Hour Day by R Poornalingam
- 29. Universal Principles of Design by William Lidwell, Kritina Holden, and Jill Butler
- 30. The Greatness Guide by Robin Sharma
- 31. Hacking For Beginners by Cooper Alvin
- 32. Executive Presence by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
- 33. Weinberg on Writing by Gerald M. Weinberg
- 34. Deep Work by Cal Newport
- 35. Experiences of Test Automation by Dorothy Graham, and Mark Fewster
- 36. Productivity Hacks by Emily Price
- 37. 50+ Tips to Improve Tester-Programmer Relationship by Ajay Balamurugadas
- 38. The Secret Letters by Robin Sharma
- 39. Universal Methods of Design by Bella Martin and Bruce Hanington
- 40. How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be by Jack Canfield
- 41. Hands-On Mobile App Testing by Daniel Knott
- 42. The Little Book of Talent by Daniel Coyle
- 43. Agile Accessibility Handbook by Dylan Barrell
- 44. Atomic Habits by James Clear
- 45. Scrum: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Learn and Master Scrum Agile Framework by Hein Smith
- 46. 25 Small Habits by Manoj Chenthamarakshan
- 47. UX Design and Usability Mentor Book by Emrah Yayici
- 48. 31 Financial Mistakes by Apurva Parikh
- 49. 97 Things Every Project Manager Should Know by Barbee Davis
- 50. Power Writing by Brandon Royal
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.