The Best and Next in Education
Last updated on 2013-03-25
About the Book
Have you ever wondered what's next in education? Or what will continue to be a best practice for years to come? This book covers various perspectives on education, but each focuses on practices that really work, and will continue to be successful in the 21st century.
Our authors tackle big topics like assessments, new technologies, digital portfolios, the common core, and equity. Learn how we can "do new things in new ways" in this easy to read book!
- Best and Next Practices
- Empathy: A Better Practice
- The 2 Hour “Edcamp” In Service
- Don’t Teach the Rule; Show the Map
- What’s Next After Teacher Evaluations?
- My Students Are Lions
- Teacher Retention: Do You Care?
- Why First Impressions Matter
- Great Teachers Watch Film
- Digital Portfolios That Mean Something
- Connecting the Common Core Dots
- Google’s Glass: The Implications for Education
- Why don’t we share best practices?
- Seamless Collaboration
- Best Practices…revisited
- Still Separate
- Genius Hour Manifesto
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...