'Starting out in Business Architecture' bundle
'Starting out in Business Architecture' bundle
About the Bundle
The 'Starting out in Business Architecture' bundle: Practical notes for Business Architecture.
This bundle of anthologies from the Tetradian weblog covers fundamentals and essential concepts and practices that you will need when first starting out in business-architecture.
It includes the following five anthologies:
- Business Architecture Basics (39 posts)
- Business Architecture Challenges (37 posts)
- Business-models, concepts and frameworks (32 posts)
- Value, values and effectiveness (34 posts)
- Making Sense of Services in EA (39 posts)
Allowing for some duplication between anthologies, the overall bundle includes about 170 articles, adding up to 1617 PDF pages.
Business Architecture Basics
Key themes, concepts, practices and guidance
This anthology from the Tetradian weblog explores how enterprise architecture and suchlike apply in the business context.
This book includes about 40 posts and 80 images from the weblog. These posts are split into three groups:
- *Business Architecture: On Architecture* - introduces core concepts for business-architectures.
- *Business Architecture: Organisation and Enterprise* - explores the relationships between organisation and enterprise.
- *Business Architecture: Method and Content* - presents example methods, checklists and practical challenges in business-architecture.
Business Architecture Challenges
How to identify and avoid potential architecture risk
This anthology from the Tetradian weblog explores how enterprise architecture and suchlike apply in the business context, and can assist in resolving architecture-challenges.
This book includes about 40 posts and 95 images from the weblog. These posts are split into three groups:
- Business Architecture: Business and Technology - explores how technology fits in with business-architecture.
- Business Architecture: Management - considers how business-architecture can help to address some of the challenges of management
- Business Architecture: Risk and Fail - reviews how business risks and failures can arise, and how to use business-architecture to tackle them.
Business-models, concepts and frameworks
How to create business-models for all needs
This anthology from the Tetradian weblog explores a range of themes relating to business-models and their background.
This book includes about 35 posts and 80 images from the weblog. These posts are split into four groups:
- Business Models: Business-Model - assesses the purpose and function of business-models in business-architecture.
- Business Models: Business Model Canvas - outlines usages for the well-known Business Model Canvas in non-profit organisations and beyond startups.
- Business Models: Business-Architecture Frameworks - summarises business-architecture frameworks that can be used in conjunction with business-models.
- Business Models: Business Concepts - shows how core business-concepts may apply in context of business-models.
Value, values and effectiveness
The underlying core for architectures
This anthology from the Tetradian weblog explores the nature of value and its relationship with the role of enterprise architecture.
This book includes about 35 posts and 65 images from the weblog. These posts are split into four groups:
- Value and Values - outlines the practical meaning of ‘value’ and the distinctions between ‘value’ and ‘values’.
- Values and Quality - provides an overview of quality as an expression of values, and how to use this in enterprise architecture.
- Economics and Value - describes how money is only one subset of value, and the implications of this fact for enterprise architecture and business architecture.
- Effectiveness and Value - shows how values determine the practical meaning of ‘effectiveness’, and how effectiveness supports value in the enterprise.
Making Sense of Services in EA
Structure, design, governance and value-flow
This anthology from the Tetradian weblog explores the role and function of services as a foundational structure for use in enterprise-architectures.
This book includes about 40 posts and 115 images from the weblog. These posts are split into three groups:
- Services and Enterprise Canvas - reviews the role and structure of the service-oriented Enterprise Canvas model-type.
- Service and Product - explores the relationships between services and product, and how those relationships work in practice.
- Services: Other Themes - presents further aspects of services in enterprise-architecture.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.