Comprehensive Automation and Scripting Toolkit
Comprehensive Automation and Scripting Toolkit
About the Bundle
PowerShell, Python, and Go: A Triad of Automation Excellence
Combining the strengths of the three titles, "PowerShell SysAdmin Crash Course," "Mastering Python Network Automation," and "Mastering Go Network Automation," this bundle provides an invaluable tool for programmers and automation enthusiasts. By fusing the capabilities of Python, Go, and PowerShell, it provides an all-encompassing perspective on system administration and network automation. Network automation is the main focus of the Python and Go books, which cover a wide range of topics from performance tuning to container orchestration. In contrast, the PowerShell book delves deeply into scripting and automation techniques.
If you're a system administrator, network engineer, or DevOps professional interested in automating tasks across various scripting languages, this toolkit is for you.
PowerShell SysAdmin Crash Course
Unlock the Full Potential of PowerShell with Advanced Techniques, Automation, Configuration Management and Integration
Say goodbye to complicated IT tasks and embrace efficient system administration with "PowerShell SysAdmin Crash Course." With hands-on experience and over 50 examples and demonstrations, you will build a strong understanding of PowerShell and gain confidence in its application.
"PowerShell SysAdmin Crash Course" is the ultimate guide for system administrators and PowerShell users. This comprehensive resource teaches you everything to know about PowerShell, from the console and cmdlets to scripting, modules, and more. You will learn essential topics like Active Directory Management, Windows Server, PowerShell Remoting, DSC, SCCM, and administering software updates.
In addition, you will discover advanced techniques such as working with JSON and XML data, parallel processing, multithreading, and creating custom cmdlets and modules. You get to learn how to integrate PowerShell with automation and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef, and how to use CI/CD tools like Jenkins. The book also covers integrating PowerShell with Bash and Python scripting and utilizing PowerShell Universal for running automation scripts through a single platform.Key Learnings
- Learn everything about PowerShell, from console to cmdlets to scripting and modules.
- Manage Active Directory, PowerShell Remoting, DSC, SCCM, and software updates.
- Discover advanced techniques like JSON and XML data, parallel processing, and multithreading.
- Create custom cmdlets and modules for automation and configuration management.
- Integrate PowerShell with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Bash, and Python scripting.
- Use PowerShell Universal to run automation scripts through a single platform.
- Beginning with PowerShell
- PowerShell Basics
- Cmdlets, Aliases, and Functions
- Up and Running with Scripting Basics
- Working with PowerShell Modules
- PowerShell Scripting
- Windows Management with PowerShell
- Active Directory Management
- PowerShell Remoting
- PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- PowerShell and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- PowerShell Security and Best Practices
- Advanced PowerShell Techniques
- PowerShell and Automation Frameworks
- Extending PowerShell and Interoperability
- Working with PowerShell Universal
This book is ideal for you if you want to build a strong understanding of PowerShell and its application, from the basics to advanced techniques. It is also suitable for you if you want to integrate PowerShell with automation and configuration management tools and other scripting languages.
Mastering Python Network Automation
Automating Container Orchestration, Configuration, and Networking with Terraform, Calico, HAProxy, and Istio
With "Mastering Python Network Automation," you can streamline container orchestration, configuration management, and resilient networking with Python and its libraries, allowing you to emerge as a skilled network engineer or a strong DevOps professional.
From the ground up, this guide walks readers through setting up a network automation lab using the NS3 network simulator and Python programming. This includes the installation of NS3, as well as python libraries like nornir, paramiko, netmiko, and PyEZ, as well as the configuration of ports, hosts, and servers. This book will teach you the skills to become a proficient automation developer who can test and fix any bugs in automation scripts. This book examines the emergence of the service mesh as a solution to the problems associated with service-to-service communication over time.
This book walks you through automating various container-related tasks in Python and its libraries, including container orchestration, service discovery, load balancing, container storage management, container performance monitoring, and rolling updates. Calico and Istio are two well-known service mesh tools, and you'll find out how to set them up and configure them to manage traffic routing, security, and monitoring. Additional topics covered in this book include the automation of network policies, the routing of workloads, and the collection and tracking of metrics, logs, and traces. You'll also pick up some tips and tricks for collecting and visualizing Istio metrics with the help of tools like Grafana.
- Use of Istio for cluster traffic management, traffic routing, and service mesh
- Utilizing Cilium and Calico to solve pod networking and automate network policy
- and workload routing.
- Monitoring and managing Kubernetes clusters with etcd and HAProxy load
- balancers and container storage.
- Establishing network automation lab with tools like NS3 emulator, Python, Virtual
- Environment, and VS Code.
- Establishing connectivity between hosts, port connectivity, SSH connectivity,
- python libraries, NS3, and network encryption.
Table of Content
- Python Essentials for Networks
- File Handling and Modules in Python
- Preparing Network Automation Lab
- Configuring Libraries and Lab Components
- Code, Test & Validate Network Automation
- Automation of Configuration Management
- Managing Docker and Container Networks
- Orchestrating Container & Workloads
- Pod Networking
- Implementing Service Mesh
Mastering Go Network Automation
Automating Networks, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes with Puppet, Vegeta and Apache JMeter
"Mastering Go Network Administration" is a structured beginning for network administrators looking to improve network efficiency, scalability, and security. This book provides a one-stop solution for all of your network administration needs, with comprehensive coverage of automation, security, containerization, monitoring, and performance testing.
Beginning with the fundamentals of creating a network automation lab with the EVENG network simulator and the Go programming language, readers will learn the step-by-step process of installing EVE-NG, followed by the importance of service mesh in automation and how it can simplify network operations.
The book delves deeply into critical topics such as deploying ingress controllers and implementing service mesh with Linkerd. Readers will learn about container-native storage, container storage management with Docker, and automated SSL certificates, firewall configuration, and network policies. Monitoring and performance tuning are also covered in the book, including how to monitor container performance and automatically roll out updates. The book covers a series of performance testing strategies like load testing, stress testing, and scalability testing. It shows readers how to find performance bottlenecks and optimise their network with the help of tools like Vegeta and Apache JMeter through the use of real-world examples.
- Setting up an EVE-NG network simulator, VIM IDE, kubeadm, and a comprehensive network automation lab to improve network efficiency, scalability, and security.
- Configuring ports, hosts, and servers using Go scripting to streamline network automation.
- Writing, testing, and validating network automation scripts to ensure smooth and reliable network administration.
- Building Docker images, running containers, and managing container deployments for efficient containerization.
- Automating load balancing, firewall configuration, and Kubernetes network policies for seamless network management.
- Working with popular tools such as Puppet, Zookeeper, Traefik, Envoy, and various Go networking packages.
- Automating SSL setup, container storage, container performance monitoring, and rolling updates.
- Using powerful load testing tools like Vegeta and Apache JMeter for efficient load testing, stress testing, and scalability testing to identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks.
Table of Content
- Go Essentials for Networks
- Setting Up Network Automation Environment
- Configuring Modern Networks
- Write, Test and Validate Automation Scripts
- Automation of Configuration Management
- Networking with Container and Docker
- Orchestrating Containers and Automating Workloads
- Automate SSL, Container-native Storage and Performance
- Kubernetes Automation
- Service Mesh, Firewall and Network Policies
- Network Performance Testing
If you're a network administrator who wants to level up your game, "Mastering Go Network administration" is the book for you. This book will help you become a more efficient, effective, and confident network administrator by providing clear explanations, practical examples, and comprehensive coverage.
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $13 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.